Why might you want Counselling/Therapy?
- to receive support and hope during chaotic and difficult times
- to have a skilled and empathetic professional outside of your situation help you to get a clear perspective on how you feel, think and behave
- to heal from traumatic experiences
- to improve how you feel about yourself
- to increase healthy intimacy in your relationships and improve communication
- to learn new and healthy parenting skills that were not modeled for you as a child
- to understand old, familiar and often unhappy patterns and replace them with new and healthier experiences
How to get in touch with us and what to expect:
For you and/or your family:
You can contact us directly, no referral is required.
- Make an initial telephone call to our personal 24 hours a day answering service at 519 746 2323 ext 0
- We will return your call, honouring your confidentiality.
- Together we will determine which therapist will best suit your needs.
- A first appointment is scheduled
- Counselling is provided based upon your needs and goals.
For Professional Referrals:
Professionals wishing to make referrals are invited to contact us by phone at 519 746 2323 ext 0. Such referrals will be treated confidentially. Only with written permission of the client will communication between the therapist and referring professional be continued post-referral.
Who are your Therapists?
- Anna Gold, Director
- Esanju Bonga
- Kendra Hollidge
- Anna Liargovas
- Sherrie Steinberg
- Amanda Pfaff (on leave)
- Mavis Kerr (Retired)
While there is some range in fees from one therapist to another in our practice, these fees are consistent with community norms. A fee will be established through communication with your therapist. Some “Employee Assistance Plans” (E.A.P.’s) and Extended Heath Care Plans cover a certain amount of counselling costs. Your employer will have this information. Some of our therapists also offer a limited number of sliding scale rate appointments to assist individuals, couples or families with lower income.